IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT ME – AND IN PARTICULAR IF YOU HAVE RELEVANT NEWS AND/OR PHOTOS FOR POSTING, OR ANY HELPFUL COMMENTS – PLEASE CONTACT ME AT
firstname.lastname@example.org (please cut ‘n’ paste this – it’s not a direct link. Spam prevention!)
Alternatively you can use the COMMENT box on any page It’s even possible to contact me these days via FACEBOOK but NB I am a bit inattentive to it and its funny little ways, though improving
Here are the full options to interact with Rolling Harbour in a meaningful and potentially life-enhancing way. I realised after I did the list that its length make it all look a bit needy and / or desperate for attention. No! It is ‘modern’ and proves that c21 communication skills can be adopted by any genial neo-Luddite…
- “LIKE” a post by clicking on a STAR at the top (preferably 5. Ok, 4 then. If it’s less, you don’t really like it, do you?)
- Locate the incredibly small ‘COMMENT’ thing under the Post (hey, designer, more prominent please – even I can’t always find it & I know it’s there). Click ‘LIKE’ option. Your Gravatar image will show up to the world. More hits for you!
- Post a COMMENT. Corrections are always welcome, as is polite controversy. Nice comments glow brightly, thank you so much.
- SUBSCRIBE via email (Right Sidebar)
FOLLOW via the FOLLOW button lower down called ‘Blogglovin’ (sic), whatever that is[Now deleted – I never discovered WoE it was all about & I doubt anyone ever used it. Or cared. And neither did I]
- “LIKE” my Rolling Harbour Facebook page and / or any post / image there that takes your fancy
- FOLLOW @rollingharbour on Twitter – Press the FOLLOW button under the TWITTERINGS (Sidebar)
- Email directly to email@example.com
A rare image of the shy and reclusive ‘rollingharbour’, an exotic accidental in the land of the computer and blogging savvy…
BYENVENI NAN WOULE PLAJ
(“Welcome to Rolling Harbour” in Haitian Creole)